Tuesday, March 29, 2016

HurriK9

Rambo's primary daily exercise usually involves at least one session of fetch.  I have some days that it really hurts my shoulders to throw even the smallest dog ball.  I tried one of those plastic arms that holds the ball and lets you send it a lot farther than you can throw it by hand.  It seems its a lot easier to lose balls over the fence that way too.  (Seriously, as long as Rambo and I are together you should invest in stock of the company that makes Chuck-It balls.  I don't just buy them when we run out, I have a monthly subscription!)

Ahem....where was I?  Oh, I was browsing Kickstarter again the other day and ran into a fun looking gadget.  Check out the Kickstarter Campaign.  Its over in just a few days!

I'll share my own video when I get to take Rambo out and watch him look at me with a confused stare wondering when I'm going to throw the damn ball already!  He hasn't been a flying disc kind of dog but I'm hoping this new toy will change that.



I will have some more Rambo adventures posted up soon.  I have a lot of photos and videos to sort through!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment