Saturday, March 19, 2016

Tikr: A Treat Activity Toy for Dogs!

 This is one of the pictures from my portrait session.  I could be a model!


Rambo's handler has this to say:

I often back Kickstarter campaigns.  I usually go after some small tech gadget and rarely pledge more than $25 or $30.  Over the last couple of years I've been lucky to get in on some really cool campaigns, getting the product at a less-than-retail price.

One campaign that caught my eye recently is from SBARK.  They currently have a campaign on Kickstarter (Tikr: A Treat Activity Toy for Dogs!).  They have developed a pretty novel dog treat dispenser called Tikr.  Click on either of the links in this paragraph to learn more.  If you like to spoil your dog I urge you to go support their Kickstarter campaign and get your dog a Tikr!  You can bet Rambo is already signed up for one!  They have more designs they are working on that you can see at the SBARK website.

And, yes, I spoil my dog.  He deserves it!

Tikr: A Treat Activity Toy for Dogs!
by SBARK dog toys

















No comments:

Post a Comment